Multiethnic issue of Innsmouth Free Press Released!
The special multiethnic issue of the Innsmouth Free Press has been released, containing Lovecraftian stories and others by writers from Hungary, Argentina, Russia and the Philippines – here is the full table of contents:
Table of Contents
- Quoth the Cultist | Mari Ness
- Red Goat, Black Goat | Nadia Bulkin
- Eyes in the Vastness of Forever | Gustavo Bondoni
- The Great Performance of Kadir Bey | Ekaterina Sedia
- The Doom that Came to Yamatai | Travis King
- A Model Apartment | Bryan Thao Worra
- The Bats in the Walls | Juan Miguel Marín
- Estelle Makes the Casino Run | Pamela Rentz
- Death on the Fine Line | Daniel José Older
- The Mountain that Eats Men | Caleb Jordan Schulz
- Bottomless Lake Bus Stop | Bogi Takács
- Kali Yuga | Sanford Allen
- The Hunger Houses | Raymond G. Falgui
- Jeroboam Henley’s Debt | Charles R. Saunders
Or download the PDF edition.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.