2011 Seiun Award Winners
Locus reports on the 2011 Seiun Award winners:
Winners of the 2011 Seiun Awards, the Japanese equivalent to the Hugos, were announced at Donbura Con L, the 50th Japanese Science Fiction Convention, Sept 3-4, 2011.
- Japanese Novel: Kyonen wa Ii Toshi ni Narudarou (Last Year Was Probably a Good Year), Yamamoto Hiroshi
- Japanese Short Story: “Arisuma-oo no Aishita Mamono” (“King Arisuma’s Beloved Demon”), Ogawa Issui
- Foreign Novel: Eifelheim, Michael Flynn
- Foreign Short Story: “Carry the Moon in My Pocket”, James Lovegrove
- Media: District 9
- Comics: Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (Fullmetal Alchemist), Arakawa Hiromu
- Art: Naoyuki Katou
- Non-fiction: Sa wa saiensu no sa (Sa is for Science), Tsukasa Shikano
- Open category: Hayabusa (MUSES-C) space probe
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.